Avvo PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND ALL QUESTIONS!! THANK YOU!

New York, NY |
Filed under: Civil rights

1. This is not the way to get AVVO to delete your account. Here is the company's contact information. Call them or send them a fax.

Avvo Corporation
    1501 4th Avenue, Suite 1900
    Seattle, Washington 98101
    Phone: 206-734-4111
    Fax: 206-340-6040

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

2. Here is the best contact info:
    http://www.avvo.com/support/contact_us

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

3. If you want to delete all your information, its best to document your request in writing by email and certified mail to AVVO. I sure they will assist you in that regard,

Civil rights topics