Avoid refused entry in UK for staying 3 months. I am a student and I do not work and this visiting will be totally sponsor by bf

Asked 11 months ago - 84003

I will be going to the London Heathrow Aiport on the 19 of December 2013. I am going to be there for less than 3 months. I will be returning home on the 17 of March 2013. I will be staying with my boyfriend and he is the sponsor throughout me staying there. I heard that a lot of people get refused entry by mentioning that they want to meet their boyfriend. Please help me and tell me what I should bring or should not bring to the UK? This will include documents. I am a student and I do not have a job. I will definitely going home after my vacation and visit to my boyfriend, Please help me.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . This forum is solely for US immigration questions.