Avoid refused entry in UK for staying 3 months. I am a student and I do not work and this visiting will be totally sponsor by bf

Asked 11 months ago - 84003

I will be going to the London Heathrow Aiport on the 19 of December 2013. I am going to be there for less than 3 months. I will be returning home on the 17 of March 2013. I will be staying with my boyfriend and he is the sponsor throughout me staying there. I heard that a lot of people get refused entry by mentioning that they want to meet their boyfriend. Please help me and tell me what I should bring or should not bring to the UK? This will include documents. I am a student and I do not have a job. I will definitely going home after my vacation and visit to my boyfriend, Please help me.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . This forum is solely for US immigration questions.

    Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,805 answers this week

3,217 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,805 answers this week

3,217 attorneys answering