Average settlement for broken toe Department Store

Asked over 1 year ago - Ridgewood, NY

A u bolt broke my big toe

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

7

1

Answered . There is no simple answer. It depends in part on how solid your liability claim is, ie. was the store on notice of a dangerous condition, and how the injury has effected your daily life, what the medical treatment has been, how much you have in out-of-pocket expenses and un-reimbursed medical expenses and whether you need surgery. Another factor to consider is how long it has been since the accident and whether your toe is likely to get worse or whether you know if you will fully recover. One this is certain is that you will do better with an attorney. Insurance companies try to take advantage and low-ball people who represent themselves. Without an attorney you have no way to counter the BS arguments that insurance company claims adjuster will throw your way.

2. Edwin Drantivy

6

1

Answered . Awards vary based on permanency of injury, any contributory negligence on the part of the Plaintiff, and the amount of awards customarily obtained in the locale of the store and for your situation.

Pro

8

Answered . There is no average settlement, as every case is different. Have a local personal injury lawyer evaluate.

4. William Emil Cassara

Pro

6

Answered . Either there is something wrong with AVVO's computers, or you have asked this question several times and gotten the same answer. The answer won't change if you keep asking.

5. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

4

Answered . Duplicate posts.

6. Jeffrey Mark Adams

4

Answered . Speak to a local personal injury litigation attorney.

One or more answers have been taken down.