Average fee for a lawyer to procces a deferred action ?

Asked about 2 years ago - Dallas, TX

I was deported in 2002 but reenter the country illegaly and never leave again . Can I take advantege of the deferred action ?

1. F. J. Capriotti III

5

Answered . Good question, some attorneys think that, if you reentered before 6/15/2007 you can get deferred action, but will have a big bar to getting a greencard in the future. Others have an opposite opinion. The program is too new to say for sure.

I suggest NOT filing or a while.

As for fees, in all honesty, since we're not allowed by ethical rules and in some states anti-trust laws, we don't discuss fees with each other, much less the public.

2. Joanne Marie Fakhre

4

Answered . You should have an attorney review your case. If that attorney decides they will take the case they fees will be discussed between you both.

3. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . in austin i would charge about $3,000 go see rick fernandez in dallas a great attorney.

4. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . Whatever we charge is too little for what we are putting ourselves through with this one..

5. Emily Katherine Allen

2

Answered . You need to speak privately with an attorney before you apply. You can compare fees and differences in opinion by consulting with at least two or three before selecting one.