Avelox Attorney's taking pro-bono cases at this time. I'm needing to save my case because the Attorney I had bailed after they

Asked 9 months ago - La Quinta, CA

realized they got in over their heads and basically put a dent in winning my case. If my husband died of natural causes I would not have gone to this length. My husband was given the medication Avelox, in which he should never have been given. He had COPD, Hypertension, high cholesterol, respiratory infection as well as diabetes. So why would a Dr. give a dangerous medication to a high risk as mine was. Yes my husband was not in good heath so would,nt a Dr. that known of his medical problems for over ten years be extra careful 0f what he could take safely. It plainly states on a black label warning not to give this medication to any patient with irregular heart beats such as my husband did. I have a lot of evidence to back up my findings, but I'm not qualified to do this on my own.

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . So, did you have a legal question for the question and answer site?

If you are looking for an attorney you can call your county's lawyer referral service (I think its done by counties in CA) or you can try the avvo 'find a lawyer' tab.