Avelox Attorney's taking pro-bono cases at this time. I'm needing to save my case because the Attorney I had bailed after they

La Quinta, CA |

realized they got in over their heads and basically put a dent in winning my case. If my husband died of natural causes I would not have gone to this length. My husband was given the medication Avelox, in which he should never have been given. He had COPD, Hypertension, high cholesterol, respiratory infection as well as diabetes. So why would a Dr. give a dangerous medication to a high risk as mine was. Yes my husband was not in good heath so would,nt a Dr. that known of his medical problems for over ten years be extra careful 0f what he could take safely. It plainly states on a black label warning not to give this medication to any patient with irregular heart beats such as my husband did. I have a lot of evidence to back up my findings, but I'm not qualified to do this on my own.

1. So, did you have a legal question for the question and answer site?

If you are looking for an attorney you can call your county's lawyer referral service (I think its done by counties in CA) or you can try the avvo 'find a lawyer' tab.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.