Auto registration

Asked almost 2 years ago - Sunnyvale, CA

I recently used my auto insurance to fix my car. The adjuster is asking for a copy of the registration my email. I am worried about its misuse. Please let me know how can i send it so that its not misused. ( may be hide something )

1. Frank Marvin Nunes

15

Answered . If it is your insurance company asking for this information, then you must cooperate with them in order for them to pay your claim. What information is on the registration that you do not want your insurance company to give out?

2. Michael Lynn Walker

Pro

16

Answered . Contact your insurance company. Express your uncertainty, see if they will work with you to accept it via another method.

Mike Walker
    www.walkerlawgroup.net

3. Kevin Coluccio

12

Answered . Call the adjuster and share your concerns.

4. Scott J. Corwin

Pro

6

Answered . I agree with the answering attorneys. I would contact the adjuster with your thoughts about the potential misuse.