Auto accident Denied medical attention

Asked almost 2 years ago - Royal Oak, MI

I asked many times told the officer, the driver, my father,, my mother all of whom arrived within a minute, that i was hurt. They told the cop he told them ok but never did call it in. The police officer found an 8 year old probation violation warrant, from that point he cared for nothing but taking me in. While in his car he was hailed and asked if assistance was needed and he told them no denying me any medical care. I am permanently disabled and on social security SSSI . I have epilepsy, high PB and many more issues. I was denied care for 4 days. Finally I got a nurse to listen and she gave me BP meds buit that was 3 hours before I was bonded out.

The air-bags deployed knocking me out, I was bleeding from my ear and head, The wreck was bad the whole car is not salvageable. I was hit & knocked 3 lanes over and it completely crushed and V shaped the car. So this wasn’t a little bump n scrape. I was bleeding from my ear and crying in pain in his cop car. I wasn’t asked by him if I needed any care.... I was literally begging him. My mother brought my medicines to the jail and I was denied those as well. I was giving a top bunk after I told the deputy I am disabled and have epilepsy & need a bottom bunk, I was told wait my turn, that took 2 days. No one listened, in fact the officer called me a Nancy boy drama queen. So this was a sadistic act and he was aware of what he was doing, I think he rather got off on it. The county jail just didnt care.

1. David J. McCormick

6

1

Answered . Contact a local civil rights attorney ASAP.

2. Manuel Alzamora Juarez

4

1

Answered . THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS COPS GET A BAD RAP. I WOULD TAKE MY COLLEAUE'S OFFER AND CALL HIM RIGHT AWAY. THE SOONEST YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS, YOU MAY HELP ANOTHER INJURED PERSON AVOID THIS TRAVESTY. BEST OF LUCK.

3. David Craig Lee

2

Answered . Agree with the other lawyers, and would add that you need to get treatment now that you are free. Give the entire history. Be truthful. Perhaps there's some medical damage caused by the delay in treatment.

One or more answers have been taken down.