Auto accident Denied medical attention

Royal Oak, MI |

I asked many times told the officer, the driver, my father,, my mother all of whom arrived within a minute, that i was hurt. They told the cop he told them ok but never did call it in. The police officer found an 8 year old probation violation warrant, from that point he cared for nothing but taking me in. While in his car he was hailed and asked if assistance was needed and he told them no denying me any medical care. I am permanently disabled and on social security SSSI . I have epilepsy, high PB and many more issues. I was denied care for 4 days. Finally I got a nurse to listen and she gave me BP meds buit that was 3 hours before I was bonded out.

The air-bags deployed knocking me out, I was bleeding from my ear and head, The wreck was bad the whole car is not salvageable. I was hit & knocked 3 lanes over and it completely crushed and V shaped the car. So this wasn’t a little bump n scrape. I was bleeding from my ear and crying in pain in his cop car. I wasn’t asked by him if I needed any care.... I was literally begging him. My mother brought my medicines to the jail and I was denied those as well. I was giving a top bunk after I told the deputy I am disabled and have epilepsy & need a bottom bunk, I was told wait my turn, that took 2 days. No one listened, in fact the officer called me a Nancy boy drama queen. So this was a sadistic act and he was aware of what he was doing, I think he rather got off on it. The county jail just didnt care.

Contact a local civil rights attorney ASAP.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS COPS GET A BAD RAP. I WOULD TAKE MY COLLEAUE'S OFFER AND CALL HIM RIGHT AWAY. THE SOONEST YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS, YOU MAY HELP ANOTHER INJURED PERSON AVOID THIS TRAVESTY. BEST OF LUCK.

This answer is provided by Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. El abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales de Acidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, y Abogado de Acidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, y California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.

Travesty is the proper word here. If someone knocks over a liquor store & gets hit on getaway they still get an ambulance.. I feel as if this officer thought I was a trophy to be quickly paraded to his Sgt.

Agree with the other lawyers, and would add that you need to get treatment now that you are free. Give the entire history. Be truthful. Perhaps there's some medical damage caused by the delay in treatment.

If any answer on AVVO helps you, mine or someone else’s, please mark it as "helpful" or "best answer" to help AVVO know which answers to show others. Thank you. This response may provide information relating to potential legal issues. Nevertheless, your review of any information contained herein is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified legal counsel. For this reason, you should not rely on this response as a source of legal advice. Your use of this information does not create any attorney-client agreement. In order to become a client of David C. Lee, you must negotiate a specific attorney–client agreement with an attorney from this law office.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights