Attorney withdrew from my slip & fall case, any Scranton, PA lawyers?

Scranton, PA |

My attorney withdrew from my case, the depositions were taken & its ready for trial. Can any Attorney in or around Scranton, PA take it over??

I suggest that you contact other personal injury attorneys in your area and see whether or not any of them are interested in taking on your case. Do not delay, as the Court will not postpone your case forever.

Legal Disclaimer:

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to insure proper advice is received.