Attorney violated an ethics code& did motion to withdrawl and I had to hire a new attorney to represent me.Now she's filed lien

Asked almost 2 years ago - New Orleans, LA

My previous attorney was settling without my consent or knowledge. When confronted she did a motion to withdrawl,I hired new council. She's filed a baseless lien against me and I can;t refinance my home. She also inflated fees to be spiteful.

1. Stephen Joseph Cipolla

Answered . Have you made payments for any services to either of these lawyers? What was the basis of the motion of your first counsel to withdraw, and was that motion granted? And, what is the asserted basis of the lien that your second counsel has filed against you?

And, finally, what is your question?