Attorney Referral...CHICAGO!

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

Who is the best lawyer/specialist for doing 1-751 waiver based on divorce in CHICAGO?

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Mary Kathleen Neal

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Lawyers are not allowed to claim we are "the best," or even to say we are specialists in Illinois. However, any immigration attorney who handles family immigration cases in Chicago should be able to advise you on an I-751.

    Law Office of Mary K. Neal | || 773-681-1335 This answer is... more
  2. Stephen D. Berman

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . We do them all the time.

    The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an... more
  3. Dhenu Mitesh Savla


    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . This post might help you in your search:

    Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC

    This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  4. Rajesh Nakchhed Prasad

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Generally, an immigration lawyer admitted in any state can represent foreign national before the USCIS. However, if you want a Chicago based lawyer, please find it through

    Note to Attorneys: Please don't start the discussion on multi-jurisdictional and UPL.

Related Topics


Divorce is the process of formally ending a marriage. Divorces may be jointly agreed upon, resolved by negotiation, or decided in court.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,554 answers this week

2,976 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,554 answers this week

2,976 attorneys answering