Attended a US citizenship interview on Aug 13, re-interview letter was given for Dec 5. Can I take infopass and go earlier?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Parsippany, NJ

I have attended citizenship interview on 13 Aug, and i was asked for tax transcripts which i could not produce in interview. I was asked to attend for re-interview on 5th Dec 2012. I got the tax transcripts from IRS yesterday. Should I wait till Dec 5, or I can take infopass and meet any USCIS officer before that?

1. Eric M. Mark

Pro

5

Answered . I agree with the prior answer. Infopass will not take your documents. If you submit them ahead there is a good chance they will get lost. Be patient, go to the interview on the 5th. It would be wise to review your case with an immigration attorney soon in case there is any other aspect that requires attention.

2. Gintare Grigaite

5

Answered . I agree. You could potentially hand-deliver your tax return documents, however, you will not get an earlier date. You may only request for an earlier date if you have a true emergency.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

Answered . Don't create any waves. Wait for December 5th. You won't get an earlier date anyway. And if you are smart, you'll go to the second interview accompanied by an immigration attorney.

4. Yolanda Navarrete

Pro

4

Answered . The date will not be expedited. You should retain an immigration attorney to review the documents and accompany you to the interview.