Skip to main content

At what age can a child in new york state say no to visitation to an abusive parent

Buffalo, NY |

he now has supervised visits & abusive parent does not have custody

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There is no set age. If there's a problem you should bring it to the attention of the Family Court and seek to modify the visitation.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer