Skip to main content

At this time in Egypt Can my husband travel to u.s due to the ongoing political and social unrest?

Mobile, AL |

Hi am a USC and so is my son but my husband is not i just send I-130.the U.S. Department of State warns U.S. citizens to defer travel to Egypt and U.S. citizens living in Egypt to depart at this time because of the continuing political and social unrest. Is their a way that my husband can travel whit us we cant leave my husband p help

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I added Immigration as a subject area since your question has nothing to do with the subject areas you chose.

Hopefully an immigration attorney will pop in now to help you. Best of luck.

Attorney Inga Stevens is licensed in Maine. She provides general information on No attorney-client relationship arises out of the information given here.


If your husband is in some type of danger you could try the American embassy to see if they can give you an emergency visa. This would be the quickest way. Contact an immigration attorney to help you with this issue.

Disclaimer Information on this site is provided by attorney Clint Curtis as general information and not specific legal advice. Specific advice can only be provided after a complete analysis of all information related to the asker. No attorney-client relationship is established by the use of the information provided. If you have additional questions please contact the law office.


In a crisis, our priority is assisting U.S. citizens. Depending on the nature and extent of the crisis, visa processing could be limited or suspended.

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer