At this time in Egypt Can my husband travel to u.s due to the ongoing political and social unrest?

Asked about 1 year ago - Usa, Mobile, AL

Hi am a USC and so is my son but my husband is not i just send I-130.the U.S. Department of State warns U.S. citizens to defer travel to Egypt and U.S. citizens living in Egypt to depart at this time because of the continuing political and social unrest. Is their a way that my husband can travel whit us we cant leave my husband p help

1. Clint Curtis

1

Answered . If your husband is in some type of danger you could try the American embassy to see if they can give you an emergency visa. This would be the quickest way. Contact an immigration attorney to help you with this issue.

2. Ashraf Sami Salem

1

Answered . In a crisis, our priority is assisting U.S. citizens. Depending on the nature and extent of the crisis, visa processing could be limited or suspended.

3. Inga L Stevens

Answered . I added Immigration as a subject area since your question has nothing to do with the subject areas you chose.

Hopefully an immigration attorney will pop in now to help you. Best of luck.