Assistants with answering Part 2 of form I-485.

Conyers, GA |

I am out of status but have only 1 real question remaining I am married to an USC after coming here Legally as an visitor she is about the file I-130 petition for alien relative on my behalf with an co-sponsor accord to the poverty guide line regulation.

I have filled out I-131,I765 with the relevant evidences also i had my I-693done by and USCIS recommended doctor but for the question In part 2 of the I-485 i don't know what to put I hope all my details that I have presented is enough for you all to help me in making the right choice GOD bless you all. We will be doing the concurrent filing method.

Check box (a) on Part 2. See below.
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf

Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an attorney/client relationship. Speak to an experienced attorney before making decisions.

2. The spouse of a U.S. Citizen falls in the "Immediate Relative" visa category. Visas are and will be immediately available in this category at the time of the concurrent adjudication of the I-130 and I-485 petitions, and so option (a) is appropriate. Part 2 of the Form I-485 is just one of the parts of immigration-related forms that is not worded skillfully and is often confused, and this illustrates why it can be quite important to work with an immigration attorney who not only can address relatively simple issues that appear complex on the forms but also can address relatively complex issues that appear simple on the forms (but can cause very serious problems if not handled properly).

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.]

David N. Soloway
    Frazier, Soloway & Kennedy, P.C.
    1800 Century Place, Suite 100
    Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com
    404-320-7000 * 1-877-232-5352 * dsoloway@fspklaw.com

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.] David N. Soloway Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. 1800 Century Place, Suite 100 Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com 404-320-7000 * 1-877-232-5352 * dsoloway@fspklaw.com