Assistance with Administrative Processing "AP" for a DV visa lottery winner for 5 months now, the deadline is 30 September

I am a DV visa winner"green card" and I am under administrative processing since 5 months now, is there any form of intervention from lawyer can accelerate my case to get my visa before 30 September?"the deadline of the DV program". Thanks a lot.

Belgium, WI -

Dana Roxana Bucin

Dana Roxana Bucin

Immigration Attorney - Hartford, CT

If the are reasons to believe this AP is unreasonable, one way to try to speed it up is to have an attorney and ultimately political representatives intervene on your behalf. No guaranty of any success but at least you could give it a try.

Sponsored Listing
Stephen D. Berman

Stephen D. Berman

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

A lawyer could certainly inquire, but there really are no guarantees.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

Sorry, but nothing will help with the US consulate in Bruxelles. are you a native of Morocco by any chance? Consulate is powerless to issue you the visa prior to having your security checks cllear first. You should have filed in the US with USCIS and you shouldn't have faced this now.

Gunda Johanna Brost

Gunda Johanna Brost

Immigration Attorney - Cedar Falls, IA

You could ask for assistance from a local attorney or congressperson to find out what's going on. Good luck

Related Advice