Skip to main content

As victim of rape , how much evidence do the CPS need to take it to court

Usk, WA |

16 years dv rape A and V along with being put in to urine retention due to this . Police involved and case soon to go to cps

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You keep posting the same question.



I've been in tk retention of urine and loads +things inside me ut want to know if therre is enough evidence to go past cps


Don't keep posting the same question. I hope you are being taken care of and if you need to talk to someone call victim witness coordinator at the prosecutor's office or victim shelter.


Cooperate with the police and prosecutor's office, including CPS if they are doing an investigation. If you are 16, seek help and support from your parents and accept a referral to a mental health expert to deal with all of this.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer