As the victom of a brutal con, I was then arrested due 2 having my proven medication on me. I was incarcerated 4 @ 40 hrs until

Asked over 2 years ago - Kankakee, IL

My name is T. G. O'M. Phone# [removed by Avvo]. Need hospital bills and expensive dental and lost my car due 2 county PD. Never was charged or seen Judge!

1. Robert Don Fink

Answered . It sounds as if you may have a civil rights claim. You need an experience attorney to aggressively pursue your case and to work to recover fair compensation for your injuries and all you are going through. Feel free to give me or another lawyer of choice a call to discuss your case. If you call me, the consultation is free and your case would be handled on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t pay anything upfront and we front the money for all legal related costs. It is important that you contact someone quickly, because you only have a certain amount of time to file a lawsuit and it is also likely that evidence must be preserved in order to ensure your greatest recovery possible.

2. Judy A. Goldstein

Answered . Personal information should never be published here! Hopefully this message will be removed quickly for the protection of the asker.