As average , what is the value of the settlement of personal injury ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Spartanburg, SC

I was in an accident where I was hit by SUV while i was on my moped wait the SUV to pass me, but the driver was missing with his radio so he hit me .. I have a broken ankle which needed a surgery, 4 ribs fractured, and many bruises. Driver admitted fault and he has full coverage to pay for everything. I was told I'll be out of work for 4 months or more i work 2 jobs (8$ per hr 30 hr a week , and 9$per hr 30 hr a week ,how mach the value as average that i expect to have by the end of the settlement
?

1. Ryan S Montgomery

Pro

7

Answered . Impossible to predict right now. Many factors go into it. Time out of work, lost wages, medical bills, etc. I'd recommend you speak with an attorney. Consultations are free and many will come to you.

Pro

8

Answered . Would need more facts to answer. Did the driver tell you how much coverage he has? Do you have underinsured motorist coverage?

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Robert Bruce Kopelson

6

Answered . Impossible to say. You should have an atty givrn the nature of the injuries. You may need to wait til youve had tyour ankle surgery and know how that worked out before settling. If the deft has a small policy, you can perhaps pop it early, and hopefully you have underinsured motorist coverage. At this point you dont know how much your wage loss will be, med bills, future wage, future medical, etc.

4. Timothy Leo Bowden

6

Answered . It is difficult to say. I have an injury attorney I am associating with in SC. I certainly don't mind speaking with you on these issues if you woul like.. Just let me know. Thanks

Tim

5. Jonathan Craig Reed

Pro

4

Answered . You've posed a logical question, but any lawyer who tries to answer just based on what you have written is talking nonsense. I explain why on website below.

6. David F Stoddard

Pro

2

Answered . I agree, there are too mny unknown factors to attempt to state an opinion on a fair sttlement. I have attached links to a guide and a video explaining things that should be considered in settling a case.

7. Jonathan D'Agostino

Pro

1

Answered . No competent and reputable lawyer can give you an absolute value, nor should you accept one at this time. The time to assess value is at the time of negotiation or trial when you have a handle on the full extent of damages, treatment, injuries, lost wages, scarring, etc...