As an unmarried mother, am I entitled to more than just childsupport?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Fresno, CA

My daughter, now-ex-boyfriend, and I just moved here from the east coast to live with with his mother for extra support. He has decided to break up with me because I can't have anymore children. Now 3000 miles away from family and home, I need to know what my options are.

1. Michael Charles Schwerin

Answered . Child support plus add on expenses such as medical expenses and day care. That's all. You may want to have a consultation with a local family law attorney to discuss your situation.

2. Morvarid Mary Moshrefi

Pro

Answered . You have several issues to address at this point, including child custody, visitation and support. You may also have a right to have your attorney fees paid by him if the legal requirements are met. There are additional facts needed to correctly answer your question. We offer a free consultation should you wish to confidentially discuss your case. 559-439-9999.

3. Rodney Richard Rusca

Pro

Answered . Does he have money? Is he the father? How long have you been here? Where do you want to stay/go? Answers to these questions may lead to more questions. You could be stuck with Calworks, but there is a system in place not to leave you stranded. Feel free to contact us for a free consultation.