As a US Immigrant visa holder (didn't travel to US yet), for how long can I stay in Canada as a visitor?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Buffalo, NY

What's the maximum stay for a US citizen to visit Canada at a time, and if it is X period of time can I go back to US and return to Canada the same day to start an X period again?

1. Irene Vaisman

Pro

5

Answered . I see you are from Buffalo. There are various immigration attorneys there that are also Canadian listened.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

Answered . This question is best answered by Canadian immigration lawyers. Here at Avvo we are US immigration lawyers and don't much, if anything about Canadian immigration laws.

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

4

Answered . I suggest contacting a Canadian immigration lawyer

4. Thuong-Tri Nguyen

4

Answered . "a US Immigrant visa holder" is never a "a US citizen". A person who is not a US citizen but claims to be one will have severe immigration problems with the US government.