As a pro se litigant In Clayton County Superior Court, I have been responding to all motions via USPS Certified Mail.

Asked over 1 year ago - College Park, GA

Respondent, unfortunately through her legal aid attorney is filing motion after motion after motion. What other ways can I respond legally that will not be so expensive or free?

1. Benjamin M. Byrd

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . You can serve the responses by hand. Or, if the opposing attorney agrees and you both file a formal stipulation with the court, you can serve the responses by email. In either case, you should be sure to attach a formal Certificate of Service with every response.

2. Ashley Anne Digiulio

Pro

3

Answered . Certified mail is not required.

3. Alan James Brinkmeier

3

Answered . You are doing fine if you are following all the rules.

What it sounds like though, is that you are not doing things right thus causing motion after motion after motion to be done so that the rules and laws are followed. This is usual in a pro se case in my experience.

If you really want to get it done right, less expensively and quickly, hire a lawyer. in almost ever situation, that is the least expensive way to go.