As a grandparent do I have the right to see my granddaughter and know here where bouts it been over a year since I saw her

Lakewood, CA |

I wonder do I have a right to see my granddaughter the mother refuse to let my son see his daughter my granddaughter was in foster care with one of my family member because the department of children service took her from her because she was unfit, and she wasn't taking care of her others 3 children and she one daughter by my son,the courts was going to give my son custody of his daughter but my son got arrested in October of 2012 so he miss the court day for his daughter but social worker was informed that my son was in jail but he still have all his right to his daughter

1. http://www.courts.ca.gov/17976.htm

For more information or more personalized attention, please contact my office at (310) 410-9902 or visit my firm's website at www.waxmanlawgroup.com

Child custody topics