As a dv lottery winner doing AOS what ways do I have to prove I won't be public charge?

Conroe, TX |

If I got a job offer is that enough?
If my personal assets count what should be the amount?

You should show that you have a job, a bank account with accessible funds, other assets that can be liquidated, a rich uncle ... Essentially what do you have that you can support yourself with. You may wish to consult with an experienced immigration attorney to assist.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

For assets... are there any numbers, on the law or in practice? E.g. $20k in bank account could make impression on CO?

Yes, assets and a job are good start. Now is the time to get an attorney.

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.