Skip to main content

As a complete Canadian citizen can IRS legally impose a fine for frivolous filling.

Edmonton, KY |

filled a claim threw bad advice and now IRS want 5000.00 for frivolous filling.

Attorney Answers 1


More info is needed. I would recommend you met with an attorney to review your situation.

This answer is based on general legal principles only and is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This answer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute the formation of a lawyer-client relationship. Any reader of this answer should not make decisions based upon in without first directly consulting with an attorney

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees