As the respondent do you fill the FL-300? and i would like to make a response to FL-300 #10 were can i do that?

Asked about 1 year ago - Moreno Valley, CA

I would like to make a respond to justify my reason why it would be the best interest for the court to do 50/50 custody for children

1. Scheherazade B Rastegar-Djavahery

1

Best Answer

Answered . If the papers you were served with also ask for child support, you will need to fill out additional forms. Here is the link to access the appropriate forms: http://www.courts.ca.gov/1192.htm. Good luck!

2. Holly J Moore

Pro

Answered . Responses are prepared on FL-320. If you need additional room for your explanation you can attach additional pages.

3. Mark David Gershenson

Answered . To respond to a FL-300, you use FL-320. Para. 10 of the FL-300 is "other relief." You did not describe the other relief being sought, so I cannot suggest how you should respond to it. Where you respond to it is in paragraph 8 of the FL-320 form. Where you explain why 50/50 custody would be in your kids' best interest is in paragraph 9 of the FL-320 form (or, if you need more space, then in an attached declaration).