Arrested on suspension of larceny,with no stolen property found as evidence at arrest IN STORE. Can there still be conviction?

Oklahoma City, OK |

was told at time of arrest that i looked like i would or was stealing even though nothing was stolen nor found on me at time of arrest

1. You should contact a local criminal defense attorney to discuss your case and options. Charges and situations such as this require a thorough examination of all the details surrounding the incident for a proper assessment of your legal options. Use avvo to find local criminal defense attorneys and find one with whom your are comfortable. Good Luck.

This answer does not constitute a legal consultation, or definitive answer, nor does it establish a lawyer client relationship. Each case, controversy, or situation is factually different and requires particularized evaluation.