Arrested first offence DUI i blew .o89 i feel like i passed field sobriety test. What are my chances of beating the charge?

Erlanger, KY |

I had large meal before being pulled over. Also i had the officer take me for a blood test.

If you are simply looking for reassurance then coming here and asking a question like that makes some sense. If you are interested in maximizing your chances for a favorable outcome, that will require that you have a qualified criminal defense attorney at your side. Your chances of success if you forge ahead on your own are probably extremely slim. Reach out to any local attorneys who respond here and/or use this website's useful "Find a Lawyer" feature that will enable you to search for suitable lawyers by location and practice area. Good luck.

You need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney in your area. www.kacdl.net

DUI first, (.089) is a reading above the legal limit in KY (.08). You need an attorney that practices in your county where arrested and has experience in DUI defense.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

There are a number of ways to potentially win the case and be found not guilty of DUI. You need to hire a good criminal defense attorney since you are over the "per se" limit of .080. If Kenton county, feel free to call my office for a consultation.

Kentucky law does not certify specialty of practice in this area. The advice given herein is informational and should not be considered as creating an attorney/client relationship. Michael Bouldin is an independent attorney located in Northern Kentucky. It is strongly recommended to not give any confidential information on any website.