Arrested cl4 felony possession of marijuana while out on bond got an agg dui because license was sus.

Asked 9 months ago - Lockport, IL

its another cl 4 felony have two older felonies one cl4 and one cl 3 do you think they will revoke the first bond? How much time do you think they will be seeking on both cases

1. Melissa I. Smejkal

11

Answered . 1-6 plus 2-10, so 3-16 years

2. Raymond M. Flavin III

Pro

9

Answered . If you had never had a felony, I would have guessed 3, but with the felonies in your background I am going to say they offer 4 to 5 years, and settle with you on 3.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

5

Answered . 1. "its another cl 4 felony have two older felonies one cl4 and one cl 3 do you think they will revoke the first bond?"
    Most likely.
    2. "How much time do you think they will be seeking on both cases?"
    Without actively working your cases it is impossible to guess that.