Arrest

Asked 3 months ago - Lindenhurst, NY

I know 2 bad girls..Between the 2 of then they have 5 pending case drugs and prostituting .The one girls is in and out of psychiatric hospital all her life and in 3 months overdosed 3 times .The one girl who deals drugs pimps out the girl who has mental issues , in return gives her drugs . I reported this to tips /police Suffolk county 25 times with no success...Also the mental girl is using one of those Obama phones for prostitution...The cops don't care , how can I get someone to arrest then before they find the mental girl dead or beaten !

1. John M. Cromwell

Pro

1

Answered . It's a sad situation, but other than alerting the police, there is not much else you can do.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

Answered . It sounds like you have done everything you can do.

3. George Peter Conway

Answered . Have you reported it to the state police?

4. Richard C. Southard

Pro

Answered . You cannot force the police to make an arrest. In theory, and I'm not advocating this, it's harder to decline to make an arrest if there is more evidence. If you have evidence of their ads on craigslist or backpage or some other proof that they are soliciting, that may help at least get the information sent to the vice squad for investigation. Also, does your local sheriff's office have a community affairs liaison? I find they are more receptive to community complaints; try speaking with them.

5. Greg Lavender

Pro

1

Answered . I'm afraid there is nothing more you can do. Your only option was to alert police and you have done that. Sorry.