Arkansas family law, rights to child custody and visitation

Asked almost 6 years ago - Lewisville, AR

i signed over my right to my son at a time when i was drinking heavily, i am an alcoholic. at present i have maintained a period of abstinence and would like to see my son. it has been seven years since i signed over my rights . during that time my ex has been remarried and the new husband has adopted my son. i would like to be a part of his life , but i don't know if i have any rights and what rights does my son have.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Shalini D Gujavarty


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . Below is a link to Arkansas Family Law Attorneys offering a free consultation. I suggest emailing one of them.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,631 answers this week

3,132 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,631 answers this week

3,132 attorneys answering