Are you a Contingency Lawyer, handling Real Estate cases? Only looking for Contingency please.

Coral Springs, FL |
Filed under: Real estate

In 4/2010 hired & paid a modification co. Jason Pring was agent (BofA refused me assistance twice claiming acct.# I gave was invalid, I asked how was that, no answer one lady hung up on me), he didn't file my papers as requested by BofA. I'd done everything requested of me, called Jason weekly asking any news. I hired a co. as In 2/2011 BofA sent me letter they were foreclosing due to papers were never received. I called, texted, emailed, Jason immediately, no answer for 3 day's. He finally called, was on vacation, said fax the paper, his associate will handle this, (there was no assoc.). The entire time I asked for the co. attorney's name, told not to worr. Jason called a week later, claims all is good. Bank sent papers fined me $42,000., court fees, I never knew it had went to court.

1. This is professional malpractice and not necessarily a real estate case. Try posting in a different section. Real estate attorneys don't usually work on contingency.

This communication is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship. It is always recommended you consult an attorney in person to discuss your case. The Law Offices of Stage & Associates practices state-wide and represents homeowners and community associations. Please visit our website at www.stagelaw.com.