Are these questions strange asked by IO?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Tucson, AZ

During my N-400 interview I was asked if I had any encounters with police. I have never been arrested, but I received a traffic ticket and I had an argument with someone who called police. I was not arrested in these two events. I just talked with police and they went. The other question was whether I had any trips less than 24 hours to Mexico? To my understanding from the instruction of How to Fill N-400, only trips lasted more than 24 hours must be mentioned. Are these strange questions? What is the purpose of those? Since I had not mentioned them in my application would I be in trouble? I answered the questioned with honestly when I was asked during the interview and let the officer know about them

1. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

1

Answered . You were asked typical questions. If you have concerns you may want to retain an experienced immigration attorney in your area.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

1

Answered . No, these are questions that people are asked these questions all the time.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Nothing strange about them.