Are there problems leaving and re-entering the country while on DUI probation?

Asked about 2 years ago - Erie, PA

I have permission from my PO to travel but was warned I may have trouble getting back into the country. Why?

1. Forest Dean Morgan

4

Answered . It depends on where you are going and where you will be returning from. You will not likely have trouble returning to the United States (assuming you are a citizen). However, some countries have strict rules. Contact the consulate of your intended destination to ask questions before you travel.

2. Robert C. Keller

2

Answered . I don't see a problem entering back into the United States. However, countries that you are traveling to have their own guidelines. You should confirm the country's policy before traveling there.