Are there no appeals for DACA applications? Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.

Huntington Beach, CA |

I am concern my attorney is trying to sabotage my case and is also sharing confidential information with others, regarding my case.

1. There is no Appeal, Motion to Reconsider or Motion to Reopen a denied DACA request. Try to understand the requirements to see if you qualify. A lot of lawyes have infrmation on their web sites or legal guides on Avvo.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.

2. There are no appeals. If you are unsatisfied with your lawyer, hire a new one. If you can corroborate your claim that he is sharing confidential information, file a bar complaint against him.

3. There are no appeals. Do it right the first time.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.