Are there lawyers in minneapolis MN who can assist with loan modification on primary home and are there any fee?

Maple Grove, MN |

home is behind 10 payments and in process of modification. I need atorney who can talk to lender to get best modification possible.

1. The Nash & Lodge law firm negotiates loan modifications. The first questions that needs to be answered is whether a loan modification is a real solution to your problem. The track record on loan modifications is not very good. Even those who get them have a high rate of default within the next six months.

The person you want to talk to is Bill Keyes. He is an attorney with Nash & Lodge and handles these types of situations. You can reach him at 763.862.6100 or keyes@nashandlodge.com.

2. I'm a Twin Cities attorney and have obtained favorable loan modifications for homeowners. Please visit my profile and look at my guide regarding "Loan Modification - Some basic information for homeowners". I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about loan modification and whether you might be a good candidate.

Very best regards,
    Errin P. Stowell, Esq.
    Stowell Law Firm, LLC