Skip to main content

Are there are any attorneys who work for low income single mothers?

Mount Pleasant, MI |

my daughter's father and I have been on a back and forth battle for quite some time over custody, I have to call CPS and the cops numerous times on him, and still nothing is being done. My child is scared to go to her dads and im in fear of her safety. can someone pease help me find a lawyer who will work with me, as i am low income and on state assistance.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You should see if Isabella County or Gratiot County has a bar association that offers a lawyer referral service, and if so if they have anyone who will perform pro bono services or reduced rate services. Alternatively, you can contact the closest Legal Aid office, or even try Cooley Law School in Lansing to see if they have a clinic that is staffed and could help. Good luck.