Are there any states where you can take the Bar Exam without going to law school? without a Bachelor's degree?

If you want to become an attorney, why not do some research yourself although the simple answer is that it's unlikely.

Be sure to click Best Answer if you found this helpful. Disclaimer: Please note that this response does not in any way an attorney-client relationship between Kathryn L. Hilbush and the recipient. My responses are general in nature. They do not constitute legal advice. You are advised to consult an attorney regarding this and any other legal matters.

I don't know about other states, but in California, some law schools will admit you without having an undergraduate degree - I believe they still require at least some undergraduate education.
California also used to allow people who had learned the law under the tutelage of a judge or lawyer to sit for the bar.
Check with the different state bar organizations to see what they require.

In Illinois you would not pass without an undergraduate education. Law school helps, too.

State, local, and municipal law topics