ARE THERE ANY RULES AGAINST A PRO SE SETTING UP..

Asked over 1 year ago - Cincinnati, OH

I am setting up a summation database on line to store information relative to my case . The summation a SQ , ISL encryption on line database .

SQL, SSL encryption online database.

1. Brian Scott Piper

1

Best Answer

Answered . The Judge controls what happens in their courtroom. If you have a concern about whether and how you will be permitted to use a computer in your case, the Judge is the one to ask. The time to ask this question is the pre-trial hearing - that way, you are not going behind the back of the other side - you are clarifying the matter in front on everyone.

2. Peter Joseph Lamont

Pro

Answered . I would need more information before I could provide you with a proper response. I am not sure what the database will be used for or who will see it. I assume that you are pro se in a lawsuit and you are trying to keep track of the documents??