Are there any patient lawyers that are willing to take a complicated case?

Asked over 1 year ago - Glendora, CA

I was a shaken, battered baby/child. My brain,vision, and most organs are damaged not to mention my morale. Most people would agree that I have survived the unimaginable. My parents were my perps, along with my HMO. My HMO confirmed on many different ER visits that I was a victim of child abuse. Rather than notify the authorities. The HMO took photographs, X-rays, MRI's, and CT& bone scans of my body and used them in a textbook called "The Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis" 5th edition. And referred to me as dead in the book. My HMO led me to believe the testing/examinations were so they could treat me appropriately. Turns out, not the case. I was being exposed 2 radiation for the book. No intentions of treating the baby nobody loves. They profit off my misery.

1. Sean Michael Patrick

3

Answered . Two questions come to mind: How old are you? What are you saying is the basis of a medical malpractice claim? Certainly it seems there are other possible claims here, but I'm not sure where the malpractice come in...

2. Patrick X Amoresano

Pro

2

Best Answer

Answered . A fascinating case which I'm sure a local medical malpractice attorney would want to discuss in more detail with you over the telephone or in person. The first question may be whether or not the applicable statute of limitations has expired.

Pro

4

Answered . I'm sure there are. Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool would be a good start to finding one.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com