Are there any lawyers willing to take a pro bono case or can recomend a pro bono lawyer i am broke

New York |

i am broke is there any lawyer willing to have a good heart or willing to take on for experience a new case a new lawyer or can you recomend me to someone who will or give advise in the name of god please help me i am innocent of this crime i lost my job due to this case i am fighting a fedaral conspiracy case i am i need if i get work i wil do what i have to do to pay you.i am not a drug dealer i dont have hidden or saved drug money asking me for 10 thousand dollars 100 thousand dollars or more i dont have it i am innocent so loosing my job has left me broke.i have an extensive work history

i live in new york city

1. probono.net!/ny is a website

It provides for NY pro bono and legal service attorneys and others working to assist low income or disadvantaged clients.

2. I am not quite sure if you are looking for an attorney to represent you for a wrongful termination (the loss of your job), or for the criminal matter. You should check with the local bar association (you can get the phone number online or by calling 411). There are bar associations in each of the five boroughs - (for example the Queens County Bar Association). They should be able to help lead you to different attorneys who will probably give you a free or reduced cost consultation this way they can determine if they will be able to help you. Good luck.

THIS RESPONSE DOES NOT IMPLY OR CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS IMPLIED OR CREATED BY RESPONDING OR FAILING TO RESPOND TO THIS RESPONSE. THIS RESPONSE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. FOR LEGAL ADVICE, YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN ATTORNEY.