Are there any lawyers that will handle my divorce with my wife for free or low cost?

Mineral Wells, TX |

I need help

1. That's great that you understand you'll need some help. Far too often folks attempt to handle it on their own and then realize, too late, they need help. You have several avenues open to you in finding a free or low cost attorney. I've provided a link for you. It'll take you to the State Bar of Texas page where you can find free or low cost assistance.

http://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Legal_Access_Division&Template=/CM/HTMLDisplay.cfm&ContentID=21384

2. You can contact legal aid but you probably earn more money than the low income limits for legal aid. Many lawyers, myself included, offer low cost uncontested divorce services. If there are contested child or property issues then it's nearly impossible to walk away from a contested divorce without paying a chunk of money for legal services.