Are there any Lawsuits against ?

Covington, KY |
Filed under: Personal injury

I was put on voltaren and after taking it for a month I was put in the hospital for esoghalgitis gastritis colitis and damage to my bowel. I was wanting to know if there were any lawsuits against the medicine for that. After I was released from the hospital and looked up the medication I found every one of those side affects in the physicians side affects list.

Yes. You should consult with an attorney to discuss your potential case.

Yes, we can look to see if there are any lawsuits filed for this type of condition on the multi-district litigation database and in the local districts. At first blush it sounds like you might have something. Let me know if you'd like to discuss the matter further.

Voltaren is in the news. You should speak to an attorney who can help you decide what steps need to be taken. You should not sleep on your rights. You need to protect them and document your possible claim.

Recommended articles about Personal injury