Are there any immigration lawyers who don't charge anything the first time,or even on the phone?

Asked over 1 year ago - Orland Park, IL

Just to explain the situation and see how much the whole process is going to cost me .

1. Ibraheim Nidal Shalabi

Answered . My office is in Palos Hills, and I work in immigration. Feel free to call me for a free consultation at 708-400-8000 or 708-557-6399.

I speak English and Arabic.

2. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

Answered . We offer free initial consultations.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney
    312-854-7065

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  3. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . Although I, and many other lawyers, do 'chat' on the phone for free for a few minutes .... in all honesty it is impossible to give a proper fee quote during a brief call.

My average consultation takes 1-1/2 hours ... I suspect it is much the same for other lawyers.

You, of course, are free to call around ... you might get lucky and find an attorney that doesn't have much 'happening' that day and he/she could be willing to do a free consultation.

4. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

Answered . Feel free to call.

5. Nicklaus James Misiti

Answered . 212 537 4407

6. Ioana C Hyde

Answered . Many clients seem to inquire about cost, and rightly so in these economic times. What unfortunately many clients don't think about is quality. As with advice regarding any matter, legal advice is only as good as the information it is based on and the thoroughness of the consultation. If the free consultation is brief and not much information is exchanged, the price for relying on this advice may be much higher further down the road. That is not to say that there are not good quality free consultations out there, but quality should be at the forefront of decisions.