Are there any government benefits for legal midgets?

Louisville, KY |

I am short enough to be considered a legal midget and I had heard someone say I could apply for benefits because of it. I wanted to double check.

1. Reduced height alone is not enough for any benefit through Social Security. I am unaware of any benefits of any sort for being short or a "legal midget."

The exact answers to questions like this require more information than presented. The answer(s) provided should be considered general information. The information provided by this is general advice, and is not legal advice. Viewing this information is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. It is intended to educate the reader and a more definite answer should be based on a consultation with a lawyer. You should not take any action that might affect your claim without first seeking the professional opinion of an attorney. You should consult an attorney who can can ask all the appropriate questions and give legal advice based on the exact facts of your situation. The general information provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Social security topics