Are there any foreseeable legals issues providing a marketplace for friends to dare each other for rewards.

Asked 3 months ago - Brooklyn, NY

If the terms of use of a website (the marketplace) specifically prohibited dares of a certain nature, would the owners of that website be liable for the user generated content, and any dares that violated such terms?

1. Frank Anthony Natoli

Pro

Answered . This is a very specific question that deserves a specific answer that can only come after all the information is understood.

I suggest that you consult with a lawyer in private and discuss your objectives in more detail. You can start by calling around to several for a free phone consultation, get some insights then pick the best fit to work with.

Best regards,
    Frank
    Natoli-Lapin, LLC

2. Peter Joseph Lamont

Pro

1

Answered . I would need more information in order to provide a proper response. However, I believe that there are a number of legal risks associated with such a site. If you have specific questions or issues, I suggest that you speak with an attorney.