Are there any criminal charges in this incident?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Milledgeville, GA

I am attending Georgia Military College and we were doing a corps of cadets paintball session. i finished playing paintball and turned in my gun and my mask. About 5 minutes goes by and a supervisor shoots me 2 times in the neck and once in the back. is there any legal charges that can come from this?

1. Bert W. Cohen

Pro

2

Answered . It's misdemeanor battery. What are you ultimately trying to accomplish?

2. Brian Fenton McEvoy

Answered . Since your supervisor's conduct appears to have been beyond the scope of the academic exercise which was being performed, you may have a criminal or civil cause of action against your supervisor.

This answer is meant to be general, educational and informative and should not be construed as legal advice. Depending on the specific circumstances of your case, I would consult a knowledgeable attorney in your area.