Are there any Civil Rights/Human Rights attorney's on here that service the Spalding County area?

Griffin, GA |

I'm looking for an experienced attorney who have strong fight power for the client, who know the law and can obtain Justice for the innocent.

1. the avvo question and answer site make a poor Craigs List/help wanted substitute.

Recommend you contact your state bar associatioin and request a referral, or use teh avvo find a lawyer option, or use Google to locate an attorney near you.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

2. You need to set forth a summary of your case if you intend to interest anyone in it.