Are there any Civil Rights/Human Rights attorney's on here that service the Spalding County area?

Griffin, GA |

I'm looking for an experienced attorney who have strong fight power for the client, who know the law and can obtain Justice for the innocent.

Use the Find a Lawyer tab above

the avvo question and answer site make a poor Craigs List/help wanted substitute.

Recommend you contact your state bar associatioin and request a referral, or use teh avvo find a lawyer option, or use Google to locate an attorney near you.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

You need to set forth a summary of your case if you intend to interest anyone in it.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes