Are there any cases where the confidential informant helped out and did not go to jail

Covington, KY |

and got their life back even without receiving probation

1. Yes. It depends on the deal worked out with police and the commonwealth attorney. Get a lawyer to help you.

This is general informational response is based only on the information given. It should not be relied upon without consulting a lawyer and getting a full consultation. This response to the question does not create an attorney-client relationship. This is general informational response is based only on the information given. It should not be relied upon without consulting a lawyer and getting a full consultation. This response to the question does not create an attorney-client relationship. Mark Solomon Criminal Defense Attorney Solomon Law, P.C.

2. I agree with my colleague, the short answer is Yes. The long answer is a lot more complicated and depends on the facts of what you may or may not have done in regards to criminal activity, and the scope of the 'cooperation' you are being asked to do to avoid being charged with a criminal offense. If you are cooperating with the police you should consult immediately with an experienced criminal defense lawyer licensed in KY (assuming that is where you are cooperating), BEFORE you do anything else in regards to cooperation.

3. Go see "Goodfellas," and observe what Happens to Henry Hill.

4. Yes, BUT you need the advice and direction of a criminal defense attorney ASAP to review in private. www.kacdl.net

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

5. You need to speak with an attorney to find out how to achieve that goal.

This information is general in nature and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. Nothing in the above answer is meant as legal advice that would create any type of attorney-client relationship.