Are there any cases where the confidential informant helped out and did not go to jail

Asked 2 months ago - Covington, KY

and got their life back even without receiving probation

1. Mark S. Solomon

3

Answered . Yes. It depends on the deal worked out with police and the commonwealth attorney. Get a lawyer to help you.

2. Frank Mascagni III

2

Answered . Yes, BUT you need the advice and direction of a criminal defense attorney ASAP to review in private. www.kacdl.net

3. Jonathan Tyler Adkins

2

Answered . You need to speak with an attorney to find out how to achieve that goal.

4. Howard Woodley Bailey

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague, the short answer is Yes. The long answer is a lot more complicated and depends on the facts of what you may or may not have done in regards to criminal activity, and the scope of the 'cooperation' you are being asked to do to avoid being charged with a criminal offense. If you are cooperating with the police you should consult immediately with an experienced criminal defense lawyer licensed in KY (assuming that is where you are cooperating), BEFORE you do anything else in regards to cooperation.

5. John M. Kaman

Pro

1

Answered . Go see "Goodfellas," and observe what Happens to Henry Hill.