Are there any attornies in the state of arkansas that deal with FERS OPM Disability ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Little Rock, AR

I have found attornies outside AR but not here, I have several health issues and don't feel I'll be able to work much longer.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Rick E Woods


    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . Our firm handles federal and state administrative hearings and appeals. Please feel free to call if you have any questions. (877) 443-5222.

    This response should not be constued as legal advice on how to proceed as our firm does not have enough... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,632 answers this week

2,918 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,632 answers this week

2,918 attorneys answering