Are there any attorneys in my area who specialize in abortion malpractice?

Asked about 1 year ago - Frankfort, KY

I had a procedure done and as a result in that, he cut my cervix, uterus, and vagina which caused internal bleeding, major surgeries, 6 incisions, 6 blood transfusions. I was done @ 11 and immediately knew something was wrong, he refused to call an ambulance at my request several times and did so only when he was finished with his day @ 2.

Pro

5

Answered . Any malpractice lawyer can handle it

2. Josh P Tolin

4

Answered . Not really. I have handled botched abortion cases, but anyone in your area who is experienced in handling malpractice cases should be able to help you. Good luck to you.

3. Elizabeth Taylor Herd

Pro

3

Answered . It sounds like medical negligence. I have seen the answers of the attorney who answered you first. He is well spoken and experienced. I would call him.