Skip to main content

Are there any attorneys in my area who specialize in abortion malpractice?

Frankfort, KY |

I had a procedure done and as a result in that, he cut my cervix, uterus, and vagina which caused internal bleeding, major surgeries, 6 incisions, 6 blood transfusions. I was done @ 11 and immediately knew something was wrong, he refused to call an ambulance at my request several times and did so only when he was finished with his day @ 2.

Attorney Answers 3


Not really. I have handled botched abortion cases, but anyone in your area who is experienced in handling malpractice cases should be able to help you. Good luck to you.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


It sounds like medical negligence. I have seen the answers of the attorney who answered you first. He is well spoken and experienced. I would call him.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


Any malpractice lawyer can handle it

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics